vendredi 28 janvier 2011

ANDREA NOUS RACONTE ...




FIRST DAY..Wednesday, October, 13th 2010
It was the departure! We went to England, I was excited because I was going to meet my correspondent . We left from Marseille airport : Mp2. We flew with Ryanair . We went through the control safely . Then we arrived in the waiting room to wait for the plane. We were very impatient!!

We got on the plane . The flight lasted 2 hours . Then we arrived at the airport : London Stansted .

And we had to take a coach to go to Biggleswade . It was long!! Finally we arrived in Biggleswade more precisely at Holmemead school. And I met my correspond with her mother for the first time!! They were very nice and They drove me at home next to the school. I met all the family : his father (James) , their two sisters (Emma and Imogen) and the cat (Rainbow).
And for my first dinner, I ate a Mexican dinner.

Second day : Thursday 14th October
We went to Holmemead school, for some English lessons . And after school , we went back at my correspondent's . then we went to the park with some English and French friends.


Third day : Friday 15th October
Shopping in Bedford!!!! We went to Bedford by bus to swim at the swimming-pool!

And at the end of this day , there was a disco , about Halloween .


Sixth day : Monday 18th October

We took the train to go to Hitchin to go to visit the British Schools' Museum .


The seventh day : Tuesday 19th October
Tuesday , we went to London . Before going to the museum of Mrs Tussaud's , we had a sightseeing tour of London where we could see Buckingham palace, the statue of Queen Victoria, Piccadilly circus, Trafalgar square , Big-Ben . Then we arrived at the museum of Mrs Tussaud . And we took photos with celebrities .

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire