lundi 24 janvier 2011

Nathan a écrit...

ROBERT BLOOMFIELD

Wednesday 13th of October
At 1pm, I went to the airport. The plane was late and I was impatient. Then, we left at 4pm. We arrived at London Stansted airport at 6pm. It was cloudy and cold. After , we got on a coach. One hour later we arrived at Holmenead Middle School ( next to Biggleswade ) and we met our English partner. His name was Jared. We left for Jared's house .





Thursday 14th of October
In the morning I went to Robert Bloomfield Middle school by bus. I attended French, maths, sciences, English and humanity classes. Then I went back to Jared's house. The day was over. I spent one day at school like any English boy.



Friday 15th of October
I visited( walked around ) Bedford. In the morning, I went shopping at Sport direct, then I had lunch at Burger King. In the afternoon I went to the swimming pool. At 4pm I left to Jared's house.



Monday 18th of October
We went to Hitchin to visit the British schools museum. It was very interesing.

Tuesday 19th October 2010
Today, I went to London with all the group. At the beginning we stayed in the bus and we had a sightseeing tourN.ext, we went to Mrs Tussaud's Museum. I saw lots of stars, singers, personnalities made in « wax ». We have done the horrors bedroom! It was so cool, I enjoyed a lot but we were a little bit scared! Then, we went shopping in London. We walked until London eye. After this walk, we had a flight on the London eye andwe could see all the city. It was wonderfull!!!
In the evening, we packed . At last, we played WII and we went sleeping.
We were sad because it was the last day....
IT WAS A MAGIC DAY, I ENJOYED A LOT, IT WAS TOO COOL!

Wednesday 20th of October
I left England to return to France. After saying « Good bye » to my English family, I took the bus for the airport . I took off from London Stansted airport with thirty minutes delay.
Then, I arrived in Marseilles where my family was waiting for me.
The trip was great, I thank my English family for everything and of course, my teachers.







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire