dimanche 30 janvier 2011

Charlotte DE ASIS a écrit...




First day:
We had an appointment at 13:00 at the airport in Marignane and our plane took off at 15:00. We arrived in England at 16:00 (the English time) then we took the bus to join Holmead school. We were very exited when we met our correspondents. My correspondent Georgina Thompson, Josie, her mother, and her sister Kattie were waiting for me. We went to their house. It was a very pretty one, warm and big. She has got a dog who is called Poppy. Then we played wii and when her father arrived and we had dinner. Before we went to bed, I gave my presents to her sisters and her parents. I slept in my correspondent's bedroom and Georgina and Kattie shared Katie's room.

October the sixteenth
On Saturday, I had a typical English breakfast with big sausages, bacon, beans, toast and eggs, it was delicious ! After that we watched T.V, x factor. Georgina's family watch it every day.Then I played wii with Georgina and her sister.Later on we went to the choir to pick Kattie up. She is a member of the group.Then we went to see her grandmother. We came back to georgina's to have lunch.In the afternoon we went to Cambridge by car with Jeff( her father), her sister, Gorgina and me. Fist of all we went punting.I tried it but it was too hard for me. We had a lot of fun.Then, we visited Cambridge and its monuments and the market. We drank an exellent hot chocolate with shamallows.At night, we went to Georgina's cousin's birthday with her family. It was very nice ! We danced a lot and we had very funny time !



October the nineteenth

On Tuesday, for breakfast, I had pancakes and some cereal. I got dressed and Morgane and her correspondent took us to go to school. We were off to see Mme Tussaud's, but we arrived too early so we visited London by bus.

We saw a lot of buses and taxis, we also saw Big Ben, Tower Bridge, the London Eye, Changing of the Guards, Buckingham Palace and a lot of monuments. When it was time, we came back to Mme Tussaud 's to visit it. The wax characters were very nice. There were Zac Efron, Robbert Pattinson, Beyoncé, Barack Obama, Nicolas Sarkozy, Michael Jackson, Marilyn Monroe… We took a lot of pictures ! Then we visited the chamber of horrors, it was very scaring! Men ran after us. After that, we took an electric car which took pictures. Back to the bus, we went to Changing the Guard. After that, we did shopping and later on we went to London Eye. We flew on the London Eye. The view was wonderful.Then we came back to the school where Georgina's mother waited for us. This day was my favourite one.
When I arrived, I packed. I had my last dinner with my family and then I went to bed.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire